Untitled #48
Does anyone else's water supply smell like shit ? As in literally smell like shit? Shit as in the thing that comes out of your ass when you have tummy ache. Well , it started yday.. When I walked into my bathroom there was this awful stench of smell . You know the kind smell you after eating petai and shitting? Yes that kinda smell .. Or maybe worse =.= at first I thought it was my cousin who shitted in the toilet and forgot to flush . So I fucked him up and he was all like " HUH?! " . Thats besides the point , it is not until today that I realized it was the friggen water that was causing this friggen smell. I was in the washroom during school . I was washing my hand and my friend kept smelling his fingers and I asked him
"Dude, wtf are you doing smelling your fingers?"
and the he was all like
"smell yours"
I took a sniff and my fingers smelt like I just dug my ass with my fingers after shitting . Wtf ? Isnt anyone gonna fix this ? Its rather pissing me off. When my other friend came in I told him after he finished washing his hands
"Mike , smell your fingers "
"Why?" *smells finger*
"OMGWTFBBQ?!" And immediatly he puked .. I swear he nearly died .
Can you imagine ? I've been bathing shit water these past few days? Heck , I dont even know if I should bath now . Bloody monkey fucker . To bath or not to bath... Grrr

No comments:
Post a Comment