Sunday, April 23, 2006

Untitled # 52

Lol , I havent slept for one whole freaking day x_X , feel..soo..dead.. Need coffee. Hahahah anyways yesterday was kinda funky , In the middle of the day while I was sleeping jerry gave me a call and I thought he was william =.= . So came to my house with a waja and I was all like "wow , he changed car? " the funny thing is when came down I was thinking since when the fuck did william gain so much weight turns out it was jerry all along . So anyways he was in place playing winning eleven and I could hear him screaming from the bathroom . Hahahah , so anyways we headed out for a drink . Lemme tell you most digusting that could happen to me ever.

I was having a drink with jerry in the mamak near taman tun , and there was a old ,blind malay lady begging for money . So we shoo-ed her off in a polite way la . I needed to piss so I went to the toilet and the funny thing was the door was closed but it wasnt locked , so I thought there was no one in there . When I opened it I saw the old lady squatting down and shitting. I could see the shit coming out of the ass and she was fuckin facing me . I swear to god I couldnt anything after that and everytime I wanna eat I fucking feel like puking cause everyone keeps rubbing it in .ARGGH what did my eyes do wrong to deserve such agony.

So anyways , I went for the quicksilver revolution tour today , I wasnt actually planning to go but since lei yoon asked and I wanted to see her I went , the sad thing is I never got to see her in the end but the event fucking rocked as in seriously, I bumped into uncountable amount of people , the fucked up part was they all went for rides and I didnt , I fucking stoned and waited for an hour for them to be done . Ugh . Anyways , Nick that mother fucker got a free t-shirt (which eventually got snatched by ai leen HAHA ) but the fucked up thing is i was supposed to catch it T_T It was so fucking closssssse , some random fucker banged me and my cap covered my face so I couldnt see nuts X_X Nuuuu . Free t-shirt , Gone. So anyways , click five's concert rocked but the crowd was being abit funny when the lead singer asked the crowded to sing along no one knew the lyrics so there was an awkward moment of silence there hahaha.Oh yeah , I carried ebelin on my shoulders, but instead of sitting on my shoulders she was on my neck . I nearly died , my blood circulation got cut off bad gargh , my neck still hurts. I gotta head for some nap now . Freaking tired.

1 comment:

yeewa said...

dot dot dot dot dot
was her shit in a healthy colour?
did she look elderly sexy?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

damn, you went for tht quiksilver shit.

yee wa