Hihibyebye
Hihi So today I sat on the bus and I saw these two old ladies in the late 60's.. I think and they were seemingly just getting to know each other. So one of the old lady tried to break the ice and started a conversation.
"So how many children do you have?"
"I used to have 3, now 2."
"Oh, what happened?"
"Die from heart failure."
"Oh he must have been really fat, only fat people get heart diseases."
The lady got stunned for a moment and the other lady abruptly interrupted and mourned about the loss of her husband and when they breached the lady with the son which died from heart failure said
"Oh, my husband passed away from heart failure."
"Was he fat?"
Frustrated she answered
"No it was genetics, my husband was thin. (you moron)"
"..No such thing, only fat people get it."
Sometimes, people could be so ignorant it amuses the shit out of me. Okay, bye bye (Ignore the bimbotic opening and closing)
(proper update to come soon, no kidding.)

2 comments:
LOL that's mega-hilarious!!
Comeuppance is a beautiful thing!! XD
I suppose.
Ignorance still amazes me.
Who might you be by the way haha?
Post a Comment