Untitled #32 [Suicide note]
Have you ever felt like the world is collapsing upon you? Like nothing makes sense anymore? Fables you once believed in seems so fragile and intangible? Have you felt so lonely sometimes you think death might be and option? [obviously not.] Well, I guess most of you might have been in my shoes before or yet to be. I'm feeling miserable. I feel like I'm lackin something in life and sometimes it feels like I'm an utter waste of natural resources. I feel like a worthless downright maggot. I'm startin to miss..Everyone. I miss you guys [whoever you are come find me. I really wanna keep in touch]
Im not afraid to reveal everything right now. Samantha.. I really miss you. You were a great girlfriend despite of some bitter events that'd be too long to type out.I'm saddened yet I cherish the moments we have together and you will always be in a special place somewhere in my heart.You are the type of unique girl that's shy but cute in many ways. You're beautiful in your own ways and you're always there for me when I'm down or sad. You were caring and compassionate and I love the way you always tend to look blur and stare at the way you always do.
Lydia,you are one heck of a special girl. Although our relationship were short. It was one of the sweetest moments I've ever had. You were a great girlfriend not to mention a great person and friend. It's sad that it had to end that way. You always creative with your words and you never cease to amuse and make me laugh when im depressed.Im at loss for words when I'm with you. I'm always at loss when I look at you . You're charmin in many ways and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm still in love with you.And parents may be tough sometimes. I hope that you and your parents relationships will be better. I wont ask you bout it or mention it to you ever again but please take care of yourself. Please dont freak out. I still wanna have you as my friend.I just felt like blurting everything out tonight.
Wei hui, you were always this great lil sister I never had. Whenever you are around you tend to lighten things up. You're lively and happy. You tend to wash away depressing by showering your liveliness and happiness to everyone.Whoever dates you is a real lucky man sis x). You're the best female friend I ever had.
Nick, although you're missing in action lately and as gay as this sounds I miss how we used to hang out together in amcorp nearly everyday.How you used to joke and bullshit bout everything around us. You are one entertaining dude. You may seem quiet at times but you're really noisy and fun when the person gets to know you. Dude, Come chill at P.J once again.
Shiao jeeng, I would never forget you, you adorable litte rudolph. I'm gonna call you that until the day you die. =] You're a fun individual. I enjoy how we always tend to tease each other and I met you in the funnies way possible. I cant believe you man. Nevertheless you are amongst the greatest people that appeared in my life. I love you alot. [ as a friend of course ]
Alfred, You're a great companion and you're the only dude sick enough to be awake at abnormal times. You are great to hang out with and you give great advices. In many ways, you've help me out alot whether indirectly or directly. [and dude, this sounds gay but it aint]It sad that you will be movin though. I will have no one to eat breakfast with at 12.00 am in the morning.No matter how bad this dudes first impression maybe he's a real nice guy.
James, you tantrumental lil fat bastard. You are a fuckin good friend who will do anything for a friend in return of good will and friendship. Stop dota-ing. Get a life and stop making up theories of you own XD
Kah chiun, you annoyin little bastard who cant to shut your mouth , you too are a great person and dude you were a great friend in times of need.You never cease to fail in helping a friend in need. As annoyin and egoistic you maybe at times you are one heck of a great bastard friend I have. When you need anything just ring me up. Then you can kiss my fleshy ass .. and I might consider helping you [Kidding ! ]
Wai kit, you violent asshole. You are a faithful friend despite you tend to hospitalize anyone that says a wrong word. I really appreciated how you've helped me out when I got kicked out of house. If you were a chick I would definitely date you and of course.. If you weren't so fuckin violent. Girls out there he's one heck of a dude.
Weng, you were the best tylo any gangster can have. You were more of a friend than a tylo. You were always lookin out for me and helping me out when I'm in need I really treasure that. You rock.
Manda, I hope you and weng really gets married one day. You guys are a great couple ! Manda I really wanna thank you for all the times you've been there for me when I'm emo. Although we dont hang out much but I cant tell you a perfect friend who I cant win over in any games (n_n")
Darren, I know your dirty little secret . x) Hahahah I still laugh when I think bout it. Dude. Keep on rockin and dont forget bout me when you a rich workshop owner.
Lee min, you bloody energized short fart. You are so loud and violent its entertaining.You were a great companion and you never are always a fun loud person to have around. You are the source of all gossips. You never cease to amaze me with you Cnn skills.
Vanessa, Despite your lack of name memory. You are a great friend and a great person to have around. You're open minded and always not afraid to share.Funny at many ways and a torture for those whose weak at heart. For god's sake stop pickin on me, I'm just a small boy haha.
Josh,You bloody old fart.You advices really taught me to be a better man.Where in god's name have you been? You just suddenly vanished from the faces of earth. Fear not, one day we will meet again and I will once again get free meals x) hahah !
People from Asia Works, I really miss hangin out with you guys ! The short four days I had with you guys was by far the most inspiring moments I had in my life. I really I hope to hang out with you guys more. I wish to type all of your names out but that'd be overwhelming
To all those people I missed out. It doesnt mean you're not as great as the people mentioned above. There's just too many people to mention. You know who you are. Keep in touch man.
This post is really misleadin. It almost seemed like I'm gonna commit suicide but actually I'm not. I just miss everyone in the world so much. I dont know where else I could express it.Im just feeling abit emotional now. Man, this is soooo gay. Promise me one thing, whoever is readin this. Dont you fuckin dare laugh at this. I'd murder and have your testicles for breakfast.Peace out guys. I had too much typing today.

4 comments:
halooooooooooo. i know, i know. so freaken random for someone you barely know to give a comment, but what the hey. and im not even sure if you read comments. but what the hey too.
anyways...
being emotional and sometimes crying, for a guy, is not GAY la. alamak. you are so sexist.=). its not even a sign of weakness. its perfectly normal.
and hell, you have all these great friends with you that just thanking each and every one of them is so goddamn impossible and overwhelming.
i would personally hide myself and cry in my pillow if any of my friends decide to write a damn entry on me, albeit just a small part. haha.
cheer up la, vincent. im sure your friends would be glad to know that they have been missed and im sure they miss you too!
and yes, you sound like you want jump off the petronas twin towers then go drown yrself in the atlantic ocean.
and hell, my comment is so freaken long i just realised.
take care.=)
oh shit, im yee wa btw. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
XD Hahaha omg thats like the longest comment I've ever had hahahah .. Im not sexist.. Hahaha I would write bout you if I knew you better you drama queen ;)
xD you made a blog just to comment here Wai kit? Hahaha nahhhh its not suicidal or anything I was just feeling kinda gay..
Post a Comment