Adolescent Days pt II
Seems like everyone is in the mood to sit and think about the good old days. Remember the good old days where we sit down and laugh about people who thinks about their good old days?Those were days. Hahah well its our turn now . Just yesterday me and Alfred had a long talk due to certain reasons I will not post it up here .So anyways , fellow friends and whosover who's reading this , doesnt matter if you have three eyes and only half a testicle I have a question for you guys , If you were given the ability to change one thing in the past what would be and if you can relive one moment of your life what would it be and why? Im curious , come on guys ;) Do it !
There are many things in the past , that I've done and that Im not exactly proud of , alot things I wished never happened, but even if I was given the ability to change the past I would not alter a single thing because its all these little mistakes in life all these little things that builds character . It the thing that make me who I am , the Vincent you all love hate and know. This past three months have made me realize and learn alot of things . One wise old once told me , life isnt about going back its about going foward, there are times that we wished we could relive but if we've already lived them perfectly why live them again ? The beauty of life is that there always new things , new challenges , new expriences . A fun a game is a game that's gets tougher as we proceed. So it is with life.I may not be proud of the things I've done in the past but I sure as damn hell am proud of who I am right now , and if you dont like it you can kiss my ass then go play with yourself .
Regardless , memories of a past is a beautiful thing to have , its something even a platinum Mastercard can't help you with . Proceeding with the previous post that I said I was gonna resume . I recall , during form two or so I ran away from home . This is one of the most touching things anyone have ever done for me . When I ran away from home I was broke as hell and of course I was nearly as hungry as the starvation army . I asked a few of my friends to spend me a drink or something but they all came up with the lamest excuses not to help me . But one particular prick named Wai Kit actually stood up for me , he screwed em up and insisted to spend me . Which was sort of like a miracle considering that back then , Wai kit would hire a blue ninja to jump into your house and assasinate your dog if you owed him 50 cents . Truly , I did appreciate that . Thanks mate . ;)
Not to mention the son of a bitch Zhun chai , who was always helping me being there for me despite how I was an emo lil pussy fag that deserves bitchslaps from everyone for every corners from the world . I was truly touched , I'd marry both you and make babies if you were a girl lol.
Then later in my life , I've met one of my greatest buddy , Nick There was never a dull moment with this bugger around . I've met him in the funniest way possible I recall , I met him in amcorp and we were sitting down by the staircase smoking and we started talking then he mention that there was a lame ass fight between a lassalian and another person from bb or samad. The person that was talking bout was actually me but he didnt exactly realize it , He totally laughed his ass of when he found out it was actually me . Fuck it , I was young and stupid. Im glad that I actually met this bugger despite how he always jynxed me . I notice everytime when I'm around with nick during the night Im bound to have spiritual encounters which I did not desire . Hahahah . Me and him have been hanging out and gone through so much to a point where alot of people would think that him and me are actually brothers . Heck , even my mom welcomed him to my home like as if he was her child . Hah .
Alfred is also one of those buggers who's left a footsteps in my life , I met this sappy asshole through nick , which on our first meeting we were all wrestling on the toilet floor . You would ask me why wouldnt you . It is because these geniuses decided to kick the toilet door while I half way pissing and I was pissing like a sprinkler . I came out and practically wrestled them . Hahah , the amount of stupid things we do in the past , you'll never imagine.
But seriously guys , enough about .. I dont not wish to write down stories on my entire life over here . Tell me bout yourselves . Feel free to leave any comments , Oh right and please do answer the question that I've mentioned earlier in this post . ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment