Friday, June 30, 2006

Right Or Wrong?

Right or wrong is just a perception based on the conformity of society . Nothing is right , nor is anything wrong , no matter how right you think you are they will be a herd of people yearning to prove that you're wrong . Right or wrong is just how you look at it . Much like a story I once heard, it went something like this.. There was once two entrepreneurs venturing into an aborigine village , Aborigine's obviously dont wear any shoes. One entreprenuer said " No bussiness here , no one wears shoes " . The other said " Good opportunity to expand here , no one wears shoes .." So who is right who is wrong? Nope no one is right nor wrong , its just a perception . Everyone has different thoughts and opinions on an issue. Its much like the half full and half empty theory.

The only defined type of right is a political right , whereby its applicable to the malaysian legal system . Otherwise everything else is just mumbo jumbo . Which makes us ponder upon , what does it really mean to seek the right path in life . Is it just a perception an illusion made to turn us into lifeless zombies that repeat ourselves and our forefathers over and over again? Or should we blindly follow the path that we think is right . But , what if the path we seek is somewhat wrong in the eyes of others .. What should we do? I'll leave this one up to you guys to answer after all my the accuracy to my answer might just be my own perception . So what better way to avoid conflicts and let you answer the questions yourself?actually thats just a pathethic excuse for me not being able to answer these questions I ask myself

Some may seek religious ways , to guide our path towards righteousness , or so to say inner truth .But again , is it appropriate to follow blindly what a mere book says ?Is really the right path to lead our life based on a book ? Regardless , I think the bible is a good guide for life , the values taught are nevertheless good but not definitely applicable to the current society . Which also bring another question to mind .. with so many religions nowadays , some that doesnt even make the slightest sense *cough*scientology*cough* how can we be sure which is the right path towards the path of righteousness..? Fascinating , no? Personally , Im an atheist and although I dont believe in most things about a religion I believe in its values and good intentions .

Much like an incident that happened to me not long ago , lets just refer to this person Ali and the as Ahmad , yes I know Ahmad is not a girl's name but cant I just laugh at the irony a little? Ali thinks that pursuing for ahmad is the right thing do because Ali loves Ahmad but Ahmad has been disloyal towards Ali . Personally I believe in the concept "..fool me once shame on you .. fool me twice shame on you .." but Ali thinks otherwise because he believes in the concept of the human nature being based on the foundation of good will and everyone should be given chances . I dont know who's right or wrong here, after all its all just a perception . My thoughts contradicts with Ali because personally I think that every single human are sly in their own way and there's a pinch of evil in everyone of us thus , concluding to the concept of human's being based on the foundation of evil or so to say negative thoughts but its all about balance. Sometimes I fear people who are too nice to me , I never know what they're thinking . They scare me shitless.. You may think Im weird and I have issues but I live my social life based on one concept " Love all , trust a few and do wrong to none " Yes lah yes lah , Im weird .. people nice to you also I wanna complain right? Bite me . On a side note , Ali .. You know who you are although I may disagree with what you're doing but I'll support you lah , since Im so nice and all . Hahah kidding , you're my friend on of the few that I actually trust , I have your back dude .

Many are oblivious towards the fact that right or wrong is just a perception , thinking that their opinions and course of actions are the universal version of being right and forcing people into submitting to their way of life . These self proclaimed epitome of perfection pisses me off more than anything else . Nothing and no one has the right to define which path is most right for a certain person , sometimes you need to step back and look at things in as it is meant to be looked at . Being ignorant as such , is like playing Final Fantasy X-2although the game is gay you have to admit the graphics are good in a 32-bit form . What the fuck for right? Give others a chance to make their own mistakes and walk their own path , for the sake of all .

Im running out of witty things to say.. Someone shoot me . Anyways , I hope I didnt offend anyone in this entry . I've been offending people in ways I cant imagine without even realizing it. Sorry lah , if you disagree .. After all its all just a perception right ? ;)

No comments: