Monday, August 28, 2006

Owned.

....complimentary exprience by Sochx....

*note that during this whole event I was unaware that the person is Sochx .. He introduced himself as "daniel"

So yes , I met up with sweet li for a drink in Starbucks , Amcorp Mall just the other day . He brought another friend .. Note that the following dialouge is just a re-enactment and are not of the exact words that was said . My memory is not that good anyways.So yes here's how the conversation roughly went .

Sweet Li : So what do you think of Soung Ern la (Sochx) ? Why do you dislike him anyways?

Vince : I think he's too whiny and emo for his age and frankly its laughable.

Sochx : But .. but its his blog isnt it only normal to express his thoughts?

Vince : Well , his thoughts sucks . Im from what I read and well , he did make a fool of himself in
Jing's blog

Sochx : ....

Sweet li : Oh yeah , actually I was thinking of getting together with Soung Ern . What do you think?

Vince : HAHAHAHAHAHAH ! no.. wait , hold on a second.. You are serious? ... Daaamn.

Sweetli & Sochx : ...

Sweet Li : Oh yeah , by the way "Daniel"(sochx) Is a close friend of soung ern btw.. and seriously
Do you think I should get together with him ?

Sochx : He is quite player one lor..

Vince : Dude , He's more like pussy players dont get dumped and whine about it .. They fuck and
dump .

Sochx : ..

and then sochx walks of to the toilet ..

Vince : Sweet li , please tell me that wasnt Soung Ern (Sochx)

Sweet Li : .... , Ha.. ha.. Urhmm.. no laaa.. What made you think so .

Vince : Absofuckinglutely sure?

Sweet Li : Urhmmmm .. yeah *looks away*


So yes later we went for a game of pool and I asked sweet li once again if "Daniel" (Sochx) was .. actually really sochx. She once again denied . I went home later , and saw sweet li online and ...
Her first words were..

" Dude , this is Soung Ern here.. It WAS me in amcorp just now."

and I replied

"Heh .. heh .. Right , this is fucking awkward"

So yes , as you can imagine it was rather .. malufying . But we all had a good laugh about it ... Seriously . But that moment it almost felt like Ashton Krutcher is about to run out and scream
"YOU'VE BE PUNKED DUDE ! Here's the hidden cameras and there.. and there.. and basically everwhere." But yes although it didnt happen . It sure did feel that way.

Credits goes to Sochx for not kicking my ass the moment he reads this.


EDIT :
As I came back from work the other day , I saw a freaking roach in my room and I freaked out and I didnt dare to move from my chair I was talking to jen that time and yes I told her about it . and then.. she did this..



I swear man , this woman makes me laugh my ass off and reattaches it altogether.

No comments: