Tuesday, August 01, 2006

100th post .

When I logged into my blogger account just now I just realized that my post count was 99 . Which means this is the 100th post. Yes , lets toast for I have achieved a 100 entries based of nothingness and never ending bullshit . Shows how much free time I have no?

Three cheers for me?

*total silence*

...

=.=

You guys are such a horrible crowd...Bastards.So anyways , since this is MY 100th post on MY blog , Im gonna be a whore and talk about myself. I've gathered random facts about myself that some of you might not know

  • I am fascinated with fire.
-Yes lar , as a kid and even right now I enjoy burning stuff . Seeing things burn gives me an erection. No , seriously. I nearly burnt down my house a couple of times.

  • I used to like westlife.
-Shut up , Im sure most of you liked boybands at a younger age.

  • I have tendency to watch people sleep.
-I know it sounds damn stalker-ish but , I dont know why either . I just enjoy doing it

  • I used to be an emo bastard..
-Yes lar , despite how I tend to laugh at emo people .. I was in fact one too , just read my older posts . I kept it there so that I can laugh at myself.

  • I am sometimes shy and anti social
-No, really.
  • Roaches makes me wet my pants . So does height.
  • Despite how much I say I hate racists I secretly hate most Arabians.
  • I wore a dress when I was much younger. A purple one .
  • I used to shit in my pants all the time.
  • Im homophobic .
  • I USED to dress lala .
  • I do watch the powerpuff girls , yes and oprah too .

I ran out of things to say , heh maybe I'll add more things to the list =\ . Im sure you're uninterested but who cares haha.

No comments: