Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Where'd the days go ?

Its seems like just yesterday when I was dwelling in my own self pity and victimizing one of my friends telling how bad my relationships were and how I wanted to just .. Well you get the picture and now I sit here laughing at the groups of people doing the very same stupid thing I did. Have ever got the feeling where , one or more of your friends are re-taking your footsteps and you just cant help but laugh ? Its funny how , its already been 17 years . It really just seemed like yesterday when I was hugging my soft toy to sleep , no actually that WAS yesterday but thats not the point .

I feel old now that Im talking about this topic . But seriously , everything and everyone around seems to being going through a phase of change . Friends who were once close as family , now we rarely even have more than two words to talk about . As much as I dont want it to happen , everyone has to walk their own seperate paths . I've always imagined to one day bump into any old buddies when we're much older and seeing some of them being succesfully filthy rich and some moderately successful and running around with their family . Its such a cool mental image .. I wonder how we will all be in ten years time .

Hey, by then we are entitled to using the line "remember the good old days when we sit and laugh about people remembering their good old days? Those were the days man" But on a more serious note , im in the state again where Im starting to miss the people I once fooled around with . The people I used to beat the crap out of and of course the people who used to beat the crap out of me(?)

Im gonna start working again on saturday , hmm I guess another chapter of life begins . I hope that one day , whoever you are we may run into each other in the streets and laugh about the things we did and the silly things we've argued over and even hit the bar and have some drinks while we're at it .

No comments: